|GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF TRAINING
IARI Employment Exchange Building,
PUSA Complex, New Delhi-110 012. India
|Examination System||Duration||Date of registration of Application to appear for All India Common Entrance Examination|
|Annual Examination||2022 - 2024||From 06-04-2022 to 20-04-2022 (Last date for registration - 20-04-2022 at 5.00 PM (server time)|
|Particulars||Unreserved and OBC Category||SC/ST|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 200/- per semester||Nil|
|Admission Fee||Rs. 300/- per semester||Rs. 60/- per semester|
|Tuition Fee||RS. 900/- per semester at Rs. 150/- per month||RS. 300/- per semester at Rs. 50/- per month|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 200/- per semester*||Rs. 50/- per semester*|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Library Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 100/-|
|Total for Non-Hostellers||Rs. 2200/-||Rs. 1010/-|
|Hostel Rent||Rs. 600/- (100 per month)||Rs. 600/- (100 per month)|
|Hostel Service Charges||Rs. 100/- for six months||Rs. 100/- for six months|
|Hostel Caution Money (Refundable)||Rs. 125/- per semester||Rs. 125/- per semester|
|Total for Hostellers||Rs. 3025/-||Rs. 1835/-|
|Gymkhana Fee||Rs. 50/- per semester||Rs. 50/- per semester|
1. The link for online application will be available at: http://nimi.gov.in, http://nimionlineadmission.in or http://dget.gov.in
2. The hall ticket can be downloaded from http://nimionlineadmission.in. The last date for receiving filled online application is 20-04-2022 (till 5.00 PM server tiime).
3. The candidates are advised to visit the above websites from time to time for latest information (updates) relating to entrance test/ admission.
4. The eligibility, syllabus for the trades and exam is provided in the website http://nimionlineadmission.in
5. The candidate can select any entrance examination center (mentioned in Annexure-I) as per his/her convenience and indicate his/her preferences. Exam centers might change based on the number of candidates applied for the particular center. If very few candidates have opted for an Exam center, alternate available center will be provided.
6. The allotment of seat in an institute will be finalized by respective Institute during counselling solely on the basis of merit (marks secured in the AICET- Diploma Admission) and as per the choices mentioned by the candidate in his application as well as considering the reservation norms.
7. If as per merit, the candidate's preferred seats (choices in application) are not vacant, he will be offered seat wherever available.
8. No transfer request for admission will be entertained.
9. No direct admission will be entertained in any of the Institutes.