Instructions to Candidates Regarding Spot Admission
1. Three days will be given for online registration (14, 15, 16-09-2018 till 5.00 pm).
2. Online Registration link for spot admission is available at www.nimionlineadmission.in
3. This Spot Admission is done to fill all the vacant seats in NSTIs and IToTs from 17th to 19th of September 2018.
4. Candidates should register themselves online according to the choice of their institute.
5. Candidates can see the vacancies available in the institutes of his choice according to his quota and marks.
6. Candidates should check their ranking and analyse the possibility of getting a seat in the institute of their choice.
7. Candidates can change the choice of their institute if they wish till the end of registration date 16-09-2018 till 5.00 pm.
8. Candidates should report to the registered institute of their choice from 17th to 19th of September. Candidates can confirm with the institute of their choice before proceeding.
9. Only registered candidates will be considered for spot admission (17, 18, 19-09-2018).
10. Only one choice of institute will be allowed. The candidate must make the right choice based on the vacancy in the institute against his quota.
11. Registration will merely not entitle a student a seat in the institute of his choice.
12. Availability of seats and admission will be purely based on merit and quota.
13. Already admitted candidates will not be permitted for registration.